Share news to everyone so that all Boljoanons are up to date with the latest information. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to post in Questions and Suggestions section. Thank you!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbc sports football picks of the week
[Image: FIXED.gif]

[Image: Ina.gif]

п»їNFL Week 17 picks, odds: Can 49ers finish 2020 season on high note?
Well, we made it.
The worst betting week of the NFL season has arrived. That's right, folks, Week 17 is here.
With some teams planning on sitting their starters, some with nothing to play for and others fighting for their playoff lives, things get truly wacky during the final week of the regular season.
The 49ers will look to cap off what has been a forgettable season by springing an upset on the NFC West champion Seattle Seahawks, who still have an outside chance at the No. 1 seed. The Raiders will look to finish the season at .500 and claim there was at least minimal progress from a season ago.
Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals are facing John Wolford with a shot at the playoffs on the line, and, wouldn't you know it, the Dallas Cowboys still have a shot to win the NFC East.
Try to refrain from betting this week. But if you must, then let's get to the picks.
RECORD: 113-107 ATS (142-80-1 SU)
Well, we made it.
The worst betting week of the NFL season has arrived. That's right, folks, Week 17 is here.
With some teams planning on sitting their starters, some with nothing to play for and others fighting for their playoff lives, things get truly wacky during the final week of the regular season.
The 49ers will look to cap off what has been a forgettable season by springing an upset on the NFC West champion Seattle Seahawks, who still have an outside chance at the No. 1 seed. The Raiders will look to finish the season at .500 and claim there was at least minimal progress from a season ago.
Meanwhile, the Arizona Cardinals are facing John Wolford with a shot at the playoffs on the line, and, wouldn't you know it, the Dallas Cowboys still have a shot to win the NFC East.
Try to refrain from betting this week. But if you must, then let's get to the picks.

Nbc sports football picks of the week.
Florio and Simms dive into the trade that has Jared Goff and Matthew Stafford changing places.
PFT Draft: SBLV predictions.
Predictions for what will happen in SBLV include long TD’s and Brady’s primal scream.
Watson's market changing?
What, if anything, does the Stafford-Goff trade mean for Watson in his quest to leave Houston?
ProFootballTalk Sunday Night Football Peter King Video Scores Standings Stats.
Celebrating Black History Month.
Race and Sports in America: NFL's diversity issues.
Pro Football Hall of Famer Tony Dungy sits down with Falcons president Rich McKay, ex-NFL coach Jim Caldwell and Brother from Another's Michael Smith to discuss diversity issues with the NFL's hiring process.

NFL Week 12 2020 picks.
Well, at least I’m consistent.
For Week 12, I went 6-8 straight up for the second straight week. I also went 6-8 against the spread.
MDS, in contrast, went 8-6 on straight-up games but 6-8 against the spread.
MDS is now 100-63, and I’m 97-66. Against the spread, I’ve at 73-83-4. MDS is 64-94-2.
Texans (-3) at Lions.
MDS’s take : The Texans are coming off perhaps their best performance of the season against the Patriots, and the Lions are coming off perhaps their worst against the Panthers. Houston will show it’s continuing to play hard for Romeo Crennel.
MDS’s pick : Texans 27, Lions 17.
Florio’s take : If the former Houston Roughnecks quarterback can master the Lions, the current Houston Texans quarterback should be able to do it, too.
Florio’s pick : Texans 24, Lions 17.
MDS’s take : It sounds ridiculous for two 3-7 teams, but this is a big one in the NFC East race. I think the Cowboys are going to make a statement.
MDS’s pick : Cowboys 28, Washington 14.
Florio’s take : Strength coach Markus Paul’s medical emergency wiped out Tuesday’s practice and left the players and coaches rattled. Playing on Thursday could be a welcome respite, and a way to pay tribute to Paul.
Florio’s pick : Cowboys 27, Washington 20.
MDS’s take : The Ravens would love nothing more than to be the team to give the Steelers their first loss of the season, but I just don’t see greatness from Baltimore this year. The Ravens are going to lose, and struggle to reach playoff contention.
MDS’s pick : Steelers 28, Ravens 20.
Florio’s take : The Ravens are on the ropes. It’s time for the Steelers to punch them through.
Florio’s pick : Steelers 23, Ravens 20.
Raiders (-3) at Falcons.
MDS’s take : The Raiders suffered a tough loss on Sunday night, but I like the way this team is playing. They shouldn’t have much trouble against a Falcons team that’s going nowhere.
MDS’s pick : Raiders 31, Falcons 17.
Florio’s take : Jon Gruden faces the guy who replaced Jon Gruden in Tampa. Jon Gruden currently has the better overall team.
Florio’s pick : Raiders 28, Falcons 20.
MDS’s take : I love Chargers rookie quarterback Justin Herbert, but the rest of the Chargers’ roster has a lot of holes in it, and I like the Bills to win big.
MDS’s pick : Bills 30, Chargers 20.
Florio’s take : The Bills surely would have preferred to get right back on the horse after the Hail Murray, but with two weeks to get ready for L.A., the Bills should be ready to make their run at the franchise’s first division title in 25 years.
Florio’s pick : Bills 31, Chargers 21.
Giants (-5.5) at Bengals.
MDS’s take : Without Joe Burrow, there’s not much reason to watch the Bengals this year. The Giants are playing hard and might just be the favorites to win the NFC East.
MDS’s pick : Giants 27, Bengals 14.
Florio’s take : Without Joe Burrow, the Bengals’ cupboard is bare-o.
Florio’s pick : Giants 20, Bengals 9.
MDS’s take : This game may be decisive in the AFC South race. I like the Colts’ defense to shut the Titans’ offense down and win a low-scoring game.
MDS’s pick : Colts 14, Titans 10.
Florio’s take : The Titans know the stakes. If they can avoid special-teams miscues, they should be able to even the season series.
Florio’s pick : Titans 24, Colts 20.
MDS’s take : The Panthers’ defense is coming off a shutout of the Lions, but the Vikings’ offense should put up plenty of points on Sunday.
MDS’s pick : Vikings 30, Panthers 13.
Florio’s take : Minnesota’s window is closing. It won’t slam shut just yet.
Florio’s pick : Vikings 28, Panthers 23.
Cardinals (-2.5) at Patriots.
MDS’s take : I have a very hard time seeing this Patriots Defense slowing down Kyler Murray & Co. The Cardinals should cruise in this one.
MDS’s pick : Cardinals 31, Patriots 21.
Florio’s take : If the Patriots couldn’t stop Deshaun Watson, they won’t be able to stop Kyler Murray.
Florio’s pick : Cardinals 24, Patriots 17.
Dolphins (-7) at Jets.
MDS’s take : The Jets are continuing their march to 0-16, and the Dolphins are trying to keep their playoff hopes alive. Tua Tagovailoa won’t get benched this time.
MDS’s pick : Dolphins 24, Jets 14.
Florio’s take : Miami gets the best chance to get things back on track.
Florio’s pick : Dolphins 27, Jets 13.
Browns (-7) at Jaguars.
MDS’s take : The Browns have a very good chance of getting to the playoffs, in part because of their easy schedule. This should be another easy win.
MDS’s pick : Browns 30, Jaguars 10.
Florio’s take : Cleveland gets a break from bad weather. The Jaguars don’t get a break from bad football.
Florio’s pick: Browns 24, Jaguars 13.
Saints (-6) at Broncos.
MDS’s take : The Saints will move to 2-0 with Taysom Hill at quarterback, and 7-0 in games Drew Brees has missed the last two years.
MDS’s pick : Saints 24, Broncos 20.
Florio’s take : Vic Fangio came up with a way to confuse Tua. Can Fangio do it again with Taysom? Not with Sean Payton drawing up the plays.
Florio’s pick : Saints 30, Broncos 13.
MDS’s take : The 49ers will play tough in this one, but they just don’t have the firepower to keep up with the Rams.
MDS’s pick : Rams 24, 49ers 21.
Florio’s take : The Rams get a chance to return the favor against the 49ers, at a time when the Rams are getting ready to make a run at the No. 1 seed.
Florio’s pick : Rams 27, 49ers 17.
Chiefs (-3.5) at Buccaneers.
MDS’s take : Sunday’s best game will give Patrick Mahomes a big opportunity to show that he has taken over Tom Brady‘s title of best quarterback in the NFL.
MDS’s pick : Chiefs 30, Buccaneers 21.
Florio’s take : The Bucs don’t have a prime-time problem; they have a big-game problem. And this is another one.
Florio’s pick : Chiefs 31, Buccaneers 24.
MDS’s take : This game probably represents the Bears’ last chance to establish themselves as playoff contenders, and I don’t think they have it in them.
MDS’s pick : Packers 27, Bears 20.
Florio’s take : Nick Foles or Mitch Trubisky, it doesn’t matter. The Packers get back on the right track, at least for now.
Florio’s pick : Packers 24, Bears 13.
Seahawks (-6) at Eagles.
MDS’s take : The Seahawks’ pass defense is weak, but Carson Wentz is weaker. Seattle shouldn’t have much trouble winning in Philadelphia.
MDS’s pick : Seahawks 34, Eagles 21.
Florio’s take : This was a playoff game last year. It won’t be this year.
Florio’s pick : Seahawks 30, Eagles 17.

NFL Week 15 2020 picks.
MDS is broadening one lead, and chewing into another.
He had a solid showing in Week 14, getting 12 games right straight up, and 11 against the spread.
I went 10-6 to his 12-4 straight up. This has allowed him to double his lead from two games to four, 134-76 to 130-80.
Against the spread, I went 8-8 to his 11-5. I now lead, 97-103-5 to 87-117-3.
For this week’s picks, scroll away.
MDS’s take : The final Thursday night game of the season should have the Raiders remain in playoff contention with a win over a Chargers team that has already been eliminated from playoff contention.
MDS’s pick : Raiders 21, Chargers 13.
Florio’s take : Could the Raiders actually blow this one? If the opponent was anyone other than the Chargers, I’d say, “Yes.”
Florio’s pick : Raiders 27, Chargers 20.
Bills (-6.5) at Broncos.
MDS’s take : The first Saturday game of the season should have the Bills continue their march to the playoffs with a win over a Broncos team that has already been eliminated from playoff contention.
MDS’s pick : Bills 27, Broncos 17.
Florio’s take : Buffalo continues to prove that it’s ready to do more than just make it to the playoffs.
Florio’s pick : Bills 30, Broncos 17.
MDS’s take : It’s hard to imagine the Panthers even keeping this one close. Aaron Rodgers will get a Saturday prime time game to showcase his MVP candidacy.
MDS’s pick : Packers 33, Panthers 16.
Florio’s take : A pair of consecutive prime-time games requires Green Bay to focus on the Panthers and not peek ahead to the Titans.
Florio’s pick : Packers 37, Panthers 23.
Buccaneers (-6) at Falcons.
MDS’s take : The Bucs are far from the most impressive playoff contender, but they usually find a way to beat the mediocre teams in front of them, and “mediocre” pretty well describes the Falcons.
MDS’s pick : Buccaneers 27, Falcons 17.
Florio’s take : The Bucs will be a dangerous team in the postseason, barring an unlikely collapse in a pair of games against Atlanta that sandwich a game against Detroit.
Florio’s pick : Buccaneers 31, Falcons 20.
49ers (-3) at Cowboys.
MDS’s take : The 49er are favored, but they’re such an injury-plagued team that I have a tough time picking them against just about anyone at this point.
MDS’s pick : Cowboys 21, 49er 17.
Florio’s take : The mighty have fallen, and they can’t get up.
Florio’s pick : 49ers 27, Cowboys 23.
MDS’s take : The Lions are playing harder for interim head coach Darrell Bevell, but the Titans are just too good for them. Look for Derrick Henry to rush for well over 100 yards as the Titans take an early lead and grind it out.
MDS’s pick : Titans 21, Lions 16.
Florio’s take : Can Derrick Henry catch Eric Dickerson? The Lions won’t do much to slow Henry down; don’t be surprised if he comes close to another 200-yard day.
Florio’s pick : Titans 31, Lions 10.
MDS’s take : Colts quarterback Philip Rivers is having a better season than he’s getting credit for, and he should put up big numbers against a Texans team that looked last week like it has just about given up on the season.
MDS’s pick : Colts 31, Texans 17.
Florio’s take : The Colts will be a tough team to beat in January, even if there’s still a chance they won’t get there.
Florio’s pick : Colts 34, Texans 24.
MDS’s take : The Patriots are out of AFC East contention before the last week of the season for the first time since 2000, the year before Tom Brady became their starting quarterback. The Dolphins are just the better team now.
MDS’s pick : Dolphins 24, Patriots 20.
Florio’s take : The Patriots rarely get a chance to play the role of spoiler. They hope to not make a habit of it.
Florio’s pick : Patriots 20, Dolphins 17.
MDS’s take : Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky had a big game last week, but that was a last hurrah. He’ll struggle in Minnesota as the Vikings cling to their playoff hopes.
MDS’s pick : Vikings 24, Bears 17.
Florio’s take : It’s an elimination game in Minnesota, even though the winner will eventually have a fork stuck in them, too.
Florio’s pick : Bears 23, Vikings 20.
Seahawks (-5.5) at Washington.
MDS’s take : Washington has a big lead in the NFC East — big enough that they’ll remain the favorites to win the division even after losing this game.
MDS’s pick : Seahawks 20, Washington 10.
Florio’s take : I keep picking against Washington to win and, to my delight, Washington keeps winning. Let’s let it ride.
Florio’s pick : Seahawks 24, Washington 17.
MDS’s take : I won’t be surprised if the Ravens have a little bit of a letdown after their big Monday night win, and I won’t be surprised if Gardner Minshew plays well for the Jaguars. I’m not picking an upset, but I do think this will be a closer game than the point spread suggests.
MDS’s pick : Ravens 24, Jaguars 20.
Florio’s take : Desperation looks good on the Ravens, and it could make them ready to actually win a playoff game, if they get there.
Florio’s pick : Ravens 38, Jaguars 20.
MDS’s take : The Jets are huge underdogs once again. When they were 20-point underdogs against the Chiefs they lost by 26, and when they were 16.5-point underdogs against the Seahawks they lost by 37. I see them losing against the spread again.
MDS’s pick : Rams 35, Jets 10.
Florio’s take : The 2008 Lions and 2017 Browns are getting closer and closer to having company in their misery.
Florio’s pick : Rams 42, Jets 17.
MDS’s take : Jalen Hurts at quarterback gives the Eagles a chance, but I’m not sure Philadelphia’s defense matches up well with Kyler Murray and the Cardinals’ offense.
MDS’s pick : Cardinals 31, Eagles 21.
Florio’s take : Kyler Murray faces Jalen Hurts, the guy who replaced him at Oklahoma. It could get interesting, it should be fun. The Cardinals should find a way to win.
Florio’s pick : Cardinals 26, Eagles 17.
Chiefs (-3) at Saints.
MDS’s take : This could easily be a Super Bowl preview, but I don’t think it’s going to go well for the Saints, who will need to pass the ball a lot to keep up after Patrick Mahomes gets the Chiefs an early lead.
MDS’s pick : Chiefs 34, Saints 20.
Florio’s take : The Chiefs are at their most dangerous when they know they’re facing a dangerous foe.
Florio’s pick : Chiefs 34, Saints 27.
Browns (-4) at Giants.
MDS’s take : How crazy is 2020? The Browns have been flexed into prime time. They lost a heartbreaker on Monday night, but I see them taking care of the Giants comfortably.
MDS’s pick : Browns 27, Giants 13.
Florio’s take : Although both lost last weekend, the Browns showed that they’re ready to step up.
Florio’s pick : Browns 30, Giants 20.
Steelers (-13) at Bengals.
MDS’s take : The Steelers are struggling, but a trip to Cincinnati is just the thing to get their season back on track.
MDS’s pick : Steelers 38, Bengals 14.
Florio’s take : If the Steelers don’t get back on track against the Bengals, they never will.
Florio’s pic k: Steelers 34, Bengals 17.

Nbc sports football picks of the week.
Football is finally here!
Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season begins Thursday night, followed by most of the league's 32 teams playing on Sunday.
The return of football also is an exciting time for sports bettors.
With that in mind, here are three over and three under picks for the season-opening games. All over/under totals are courtesy of PointsBet.
Arizona Cardinals at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX (Over 48 points)
This game could be one of the highest-scoring matchups in Week 1. The 49ers finished second in points scored (29.9) per game last season. San Francisco's offense should again be a potent unit in 2020, led by quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo and superstar tight end George Kittle.
The Cardinals averaged 22.2 points per game in 2019, and they should be even better this season after acquiring elite wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins in a trade with the Houston Texans. Hopkins and second-year quarterback Kyler Murray have the potential to be one of the league's most exciting offensive duos.
Both meetings between these teams last season totaled more than 50 points scored, and it wouldn't be surprising if the 49ers and Cardinals approached 60 combined points Sunday afternoon.
Tom E. Curran's 2020 NFL season predictions.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints, 4:25 p.m. ET on FOX (Over 49 points)
The most anticipated game of the week should also be among the highest-scoring affairs.
The new-look Buccaneers offense featuring the additions of quarterback Tom Brady, running back Leonard Fournette and tight end Rob Gronkowski is going to be a nightmare for opposing defenses. This is an offense that already had one of the league's top wide receiver duos in Mike Evans and Chris Godwin.
We all know the superstars in the Saints offense -- quarterback Drew Brees, running back Alvin Kamara and wide receiver Michael Thomas.
These teams tied for the third-most points scored (28.6) per game in 2019, and they should again rank inside the top five in 2020. Two elite offenses led by Hall of Fame quarterbacks playing in a weather-controlled dome has all the makings of an offensive explosion.
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m. ET on CBS (Over 48.5 points)
The Ravens led the league with 33.2 points scored per game last season, and we should expect another strong season from a Baltimore offense led by reigning MVP and star quarterback Lamar Jackson.
The Browns, meanwhile, have plenty of offensive firepower with quarterback Baker Mayfield, running back Nick Chubb and wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. leading the way.
Baltimore is nearly a double-digit favorite, and with good reason. The Ravens should put up a ton of points against a Browns defense that lacks playmakers in the secondary.
Talib reveals why he turned down offer to join Pats in 2020.
Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots, 1 p.m. ET on CBS (Under 43)
The Patriots should have a competent offense this season, but with so many changes from last 2019 -- most notably at quarterback with Cam Newton replacing Tom Brady -- the early returns probably won't be great. The lack of preseason game action could hurt the Patriots offense as the unit finds its identity with a dual-threat quarterback. A New England offense that figures to focus on running the football and winning the time of possession battle also isn't enticing for people looking to wager on the over.
The Dolphins offense doesn't inspire a ton of excitement. Ryan Fitzpatrick will start at quarterback, and he has a 3-10 record with 21 touchdowns and 22 interceptions in his career against the Patriots defense.
New England should be very motivated to beat Miami after what happened at Gillette Stadium in Week 17 of last season, and it wouldn't be surprising if Bill Belichick's team escapes with a low-scoring victory.
New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, 1 p.m. ET on CBS (Under 39.5)
Ten teams scored fewer than 20 points per game last season, and these two AFC East clubs were among them. The Bills were the lowest-scoring playoff team in 2019, and the Jets finished 31st in scoring. This matchup between two very good defenses isn't likely to produce a ton of points.
Gilmore bound for HOF? Elite NFL cornerback thinks so.
Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Football Team, 1 p.m. ET on FOX (Under 42.5)
Washington was an awful team in 2019, ranking as the lowest-scoring team in the league and finishing with the second-worst record. The upcoming 2020 season should be similarly difficult for the franchise. Dwayne Haskins was named the starting quarterback, and it's unlikely that he'll put up a ton of points against the Eagles defense. Haskins played in nine games for Washington last season and completed just 58.6 percent of his passes with seven touchdowns and seven interceptions. Washington's offense lacks talent and depth at the skill positions, which makes Haskins' job even tougher.

Draftkings week 13 perfect lineup
Nba ref scandal
Nfl lock picks against the spread
6 sure games to bet today
Nfl week 17 2020 predictions
Resorts sportsbook atlantic city
Predictem nfl computer picks
Bleacher nfl picks against the spread
Round robin betting strategy
Top ten nfl draft picks 2020
Odds bruins blues
Vegas football picks week 12