Share news to everyone so that all Boljoanons are up to date with the latest information. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to post in Questions and Suggestions section. Thank you!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
john madden football picks
[Image: FIXED.gif]

[Image: join-button.png]

п»їJohn Madden thinks NFL teams can benefit from hiring Madden players.
John Madden was a Super Bowl-winning coach long before football video games existed, but now that football’s iconic video game bears his name, Madden thinks there could be a connection between gaming and coaching.
Madden told ESPN that if he were coaching today, he’d assign assistant coaches to play the Madden game in preparation for upcoming opponents.
“I would have a couple of young guys that are good, good Madden players, and hire them and put them on my staff,” Madden said. “And each week I would have them play our opponent. If the Raiders are playing Kansas City, I’d have one of them be the Raiders and one of them be Kansas City. And then I would run our players against their defenses and their defenses against our players. And I’d have them just check that out and then write up — this was good, this was bad, had trouble here and trouble there. I don’t know how much I would use it, but that’s what I would do.”
Some old-school coaches would scoff at the idea that gamers can teach them anything about the sport, but a gamer who has played thousands of Madden games has encountered all sorts of situations that could help with thinking through strategies, clock management, play calling and all the in-game decisions that coaches only get a chance to practice 16 times a year. The Madden game has now been around for decades, and the youngest generation of NFL coaches grew up on it, and it has helped shape their approach to the sport. The 84-year-old Madden is happy to have that as part of his legacy.

Madden NFL 21 simulation picks Kansas City Chiefs to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV.
Mike Greenberg, Ryan Clark and Domonique Foxworth break down whether Tom Brady vs. Patrick Mahomes is the best Super Bowl matchup of all time. (2:22)
It isn't real yet, but in the virtual world, the Kansas City Chiefs are the repeat Super Bowl champions.
In Madden NFL 21's official simulation of Super Bowl LV, the Chiefs beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 37-27 for their second consecutive Lombardi trophy.
Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes scored the go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter with a 12-yard run to give Kansas City a 34-27 lead. The Chiefs added a late field goal to account for the final margin.
The Madden simulation got the Super Bowl right last year, picking the Chiefs to beat the 49ers and Mahomes to be MVP. It ended two consecutive losses for the Madden sim, which had selected the Rams to beat the Patriots in Super Bowl LIII (New England won) and the Patriots to beat the Eagles in Super Bowl LII (the Eagles and Nick Foles were winners that year).
Editor's Picks.
EA Sports back in school with college football.
Even Tom Brady has limits -- and embracing them is what got him here.
Ranking Chiefs and Bucs players from 1-53: Which team has the best roster?
The sim did get it right for Super Bowl LI, picking New England to come from behind to beat the Falcons, but the Madden sim's margin was not nearly as wide as the Patriots' historic comeback from a 28-3 deficit.
Mahomes was the most valuable player in the Madden sim of Super Bowl LV after completing 31 of 41 passes for 422 yards and four touchdowns -- the second straight year he was named Super Bowl MVP. Mahomes threw touchdown passes to Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Travis Kelce as well as two to Tyreek Hill -- including one for 63 yards.
The effort was just enough to hold off Tom Brady, who completed 30 of 44 passes for 322 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. Brady threw touchdowns to Chris Godwin and Mike Evans as well as a fourth-quarter pass to Rob Gronkowski to tie the game at 27.
Tampa Bay scored first in the Super Bowl sim with a Ryan Succop field goal, but the game's first touchdown was a 5-yard pass from Mahomes to Edwards-Helaire to give Kansas City a 7-3 lead at the end of the first quarter.
The second quarter saw more action, as Brady hit Godwin for a 24-yard TD before Mahomes connected with Hill for a score. Succop made another field goal, but the Chiefs led at halftime 14-13.

John Madden thinks NFL teams can benefit from hiring Madden players.
John Madden was a Super Bowl-winning coach long before football video games existed, but now that football’s iconic video game bears his name, Madden thinks there could be a connection between gaming and coaching.
Madden told ESPN that if he were coaching today, he’d assign assistant coaches to play the Madden game in preparation for upcoming opponents.
“I would have a couple of young guys that are good, good Madden players, and hire them and put them on my staff,” Madden said. “And each week I would have them play our opponent. If the Raiders are playing Kansas City, I’d have one of them be the Raiders and one of them be Kansas City. And then I would run our players against their defenses and their defenses against our players. And I’d have them just check that out and then write up — this was good, this was bad, had trouble here and trouble there. I don’t know how much I would use it, but that’s what I would do.”
Some old-school coaches would scoff at the idea that gamers can teach them anything about the sport, but a gamer who has played thousands of Madden games has encountered all sorts of situations that could help with thinking through strategies, clock management, play calling and all the in-game decisions that coaches only get a chance to practice 16 times a year. The Madden game has now been around for decades, and the youngest generation of NFL coaches grew up on it, and it has helped shape their approach to the sport. The 84-year-old Madden is happy to have that as part of his legacy.

Madden NFL 21 simulation picks Kansas City Chiefs to beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Super Bowl LV.
Mike Greenberg, Ryan Clark and Domonique Foxworth break down whether Tom Brady vs. Patrick Mahomes is the best Super Bowl matchup of all time. (2:22)
It isn't real yet, but in the virtual world, the Kansas City Chiefs are the repeat Super Bowl champions.
In Madden NFL 21's official simulation of Super Bowl LV, the Chiefs beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 37-27 for their second consecutive Lombardi trophy.
Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes scored the go-ahead touchdown in the fourth quarter with a 12-yard run to give Kansas City a 34-27 lead. The Chiefs added a late field goal to account for the final margin.
The Madden simulation got the Super Bowl right last year, picking the Chiefs to beat the 49ers and Mahomes to be MVP. It ended two consecutive losses for the Madden sim, which had selected the Rams to beat the Patriots in Super Bowl LIII (New England won) and the Patriots to beat the Eagles in Super Bowl LII (the Eagles and Nick Foles were winners that year).
Editor's Picks.
EA Sports back in school with college football.
Even Tom Brady has limits -- and embracing them is what got him here.
Ranking Chiefs and Bucs players from 1-53: Which team has the best roster?
The sim did get it right for Super Bowl LI, picking New England to come from behind to beat the Falcons, but the Madden sim's margin was not nearly as wide as the Patriots' historic comeback from a 28-3 deficit.
Mahomes was the most valuable player in the Madden sim of Super Bowl LV after completing 31 of 41 passes for 422 yards and four touchdowns -- the second straight year he was named Super Bowl MVP. Mahomes threw touchdown passes to Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Travis Kelce as well as two to Tyreek Hill -- including one for 63 yards.
The effort was just enough to hold off Tom Brady, who completed 30 of 44 passes for 322 yards, three touchdowns and an interception. Brady threw touchdowns to Chris Godwin and Mike Evans as well as a fourth-quarter pass to Rob Gronkowski to tie the game at 27.
Tampa Bay scored first in the Super Bowl sim with a Ryan Succop field goal, but the game's first touchdown was a 5-yard pass from Mahomes to Edwards-Helaire to give Kansas City a 7-3 lead at the end of the first quarter.
The second quarter saw more action, as Brady hit Godwin for a 24-yard TD before Mahomes connected with Hill for a score. Succop made another field goal, but the Chiefs led at halftime 14-13.

John Madden thinks NFL teams can benefit from hiring Madden players.

Best nfl draft team
Prosoccer ht ft prediction
Betloy betting tips
Nba draft tv
2020 nba rookies list
Week 4 fantasy picks
Nascar race odds
Thursday night football score prediction
College predictions basketball
Pundits predictions champions league
International friendlies predictions today
Sports illustrated college basketball picks