Share news to everyone so that all Boljoanons are up to date with the latest information. Questions? Suggestions? Feel free to post in Questions and Suggestions section. Thank you!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tuf 8 finale betting odds
[Image: FIXED.gif]

[Image: olujak69.png]

п»їTuf 8 finale betting odds.
By Will | Posted: November 30th, 2018 at 8:44 am.
The Ultimate Fighter 28 is on this Friday night live from The Pearl at the Palms in Las Vegas Navada. This season has seen Robert Whittaker coach a team of. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 27 Finale.
By Will | Posted: July 5th, 2018 at 8:53 am.
The UFC returns this weekend with two events. First up this Friday night July 6th live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Ultimate Fighter 27 Finale will. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale.
By Will | Posted: November 30th, 2017 at 4:42 pm.
The Ultimate Fighter 26 Finale is on this Friday night live from the Park Theatre and Las Vegas, Nevada. This season has seen two teams fight it out to become. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 25 Finale.
By Will | Posted: July 6th, 2017 at 5:12 pm.
The UFC returns this weekend with UFC 113 and the Finale of The Ultimate Fighter 25 Team Garbrandt vs Team Dillashaw, sadly the two coaches wont be fighting on this. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 24 Finale.
By Will | Posted: December 1st, 2016 at 8:16 pm.
The pound-for-pound number one Demetrious Johnson returns to Vegas this weekend to take on Ultime Fighter Season 24 winner Tim Elliott. Should Johnson win this weekend he will be just. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 23 Finale.
By Will | Posted: July 5th, 2016 at 3:24 pm.
Friday night sees the Finale of this season’s Ultimate Fighter and the anticipated fight between current UFC Strawweight Champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and tough Brazilian Claudia Gadelha. These two have been. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 22 Finale.
By Will | Posted: December 7th, 2015 at 12:29 pm.
Friday Night we have the TUF 22 Finale, and I have to say this card looks great some awesome fights here to get us ready for the big one that. more.
UFC 190 Rousey vs Correia.
By Will | Posted: July 30th, 2015 at 12:09 pm.
UFC 190 is on this weekend live from Rio De Janeiro with the Women’s Bantamweight Title up for grabs. The seemingly unstoppable Ronda Rousey will fight the exciting Brazilian Bethe. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale.
By Will | Posted: July 8th, 2015 at 10:28 am.
The Ultimate Fighter 21 Finale ATT vs Blackzillions | Jake Ellenberger vs. Stephen Thompson TUF 21 9pm ET / 1am BST Jake Ellenberger vs. Stephen Thompson TUF 21 Welterweight Tournament. more.
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Finale.
By Will | Posted: December 11th, 2014 at 4:33 pm.
TUF 20 Finale Fight Card Main Card (on FOX Sports 1) Carla Esparza vs. Rose Namajunas (UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship) Jeremy Stephens vs. Charles Oliveira K.J. Noons vs. Daron Cruickshank. more.
Get the latest MMA Betting info & best Betting Odds straight into your inbox!

TUF 18 Finale: Maynard vs. Diaz Betting Odds and Predictions.
MMA Senior Writer November 28, 2013 Comments Comment Bubble Icon.
TUF 18 Finale: Maynard vs. Diaz Betting Odds and Predictions.
By the time most of you read this, there's a chance you'll be on your way to a post-Thanksgiving lunch nap filled with thoughts of cranberry sauce and regret. But if you can hold off the trytophan long enough, I might be able to help you make a little bit of cash on The Ultimate Fighter 18 Finale .
We don't have betting odds available for the actual TUF Finale fights; I'm writing this on Wednesday morning, before the final episode airs, and oddsmakers likely won't get around to publishing odds for those two fights (and the other fights featuring most of the other women from the Ultimate Fighter 18 ) until Friday morning.
But I've already seen the final episode, and I saw Jessica Rakoczy beat Raquel Pennington to book a place in the tournament final opposite Julianna Pena. So I'll offer quick thoughts and predictions for that fight and the men's tournament final featuring Chris Holdsworth vs. David Grant, but I won't be able to give you any practical betting advice.
If I stretch out this introduction too long, I risk losing most of you to what will no doubt be an epic Thanksgiving nap. With that in mind, let's get started.
Betting odds via 5Dimes.
Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz.
Odds.
Market Percentage to Win.
Maynard: 57.45% Diaz: 46.51%
My Percentage to Win.
Maynard: 55% Diaz: 45%
Difference.
Maynard: -2.45% Diaz: -1.51%
This is an interesting fight, if only to see just how far both men have come since they originally faced off during the fifth season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2007 and again in 2010.
Both have worked their way to the top of the lightweight division. Both have challenged for the title. And though he was not successful, Maynard came closer to strapping the belt around his waist during his two fights against Frankie Edgar than Diaz did in his fight with Benson Henderson last year.
The key for Maynard is to avoid getting in prolonged stand-up exchanges with Diaz. Maynard may have more power in his punches, but Diaz can overwhelm power strikers with the sheer volume of punches he throws. Maynard will also want to avoid spending much time wrestling with Diaz on the ground, where the Stockton native is especially dangerous off his back.
I'd look for Maynard to work a clinch-heavy game, keeping inside Diaz's reach and pushing him against the cage as much as possible. If he can execute that kind of game plan, Maynard will have a slight edge in the fight.
The Play: My own percentages for the fight hew closely to the public lines, which means I stay away from betting on this one. If you feel Maynard has a 70 percent chance or better of winning the fight, then this would be a worthwhile play. If not, it's better to put your money elsewhere on this card.
Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Rakoczy, Chris Holdsworth vs. David Grant.
No Odds Available as of Press Time.
With no odds available for either of the Ultimate Fighter Finale bouts (at the time of this writing on Wednesday morning, anyway), I can't offer much in the way of gambling advice. Instead, I'll just point out a few things that you probably already know, anyway.
Jessica Rakoczy has a significant edge in striking technique over Pena if the fight stays standing. She's a former boxing world champion with a 31-3 record, and to say that she's a better striker than Julianna Pena is an understatement.
But Pena makes up for a lack of technique by getting in your face and refusing to give you space to work or breathe. She's relentless in a way few female fighters we've seen in the UFC thus far are.
But Rakoczy told me on Wednesday morning that she's excited because Pena presents the best kind of matchup for her. Jessica is a counterstriker, and Pena's move-forward style plays right into her hands, where her boxing skills will lead her to a TKO. Rakoczy by TKO .
David Grant vs. Chris Holdsworth should be a showcase for the Team Alpha Male product. Holdsworth has been the favorite to win the show since the day he showed up for tryouts, and I can't imagine any scenario where Grant is able to stop Holdsworth from putting him on his back and keeping him there as long as he wants. Holdsworth by decision .
Rani Yahya vs. Tom Niinimaki.
Odds.
Yahya: 56.52% Niinimaki: 47.62%
My Percentage to Win.
Yahya: 60% Niinimaki: 40%
Difference.
Tom Niinimaki is a virtual unknown to UFC fans, as this is his debut for the promotion. A Finnish martial artist, he has a 20-5 record and an 11-fight winning streak. His last two wins came over Walel Watson and Chase Beebe, so Niinimaki has faced tougher competition than many fighters making the leap from the regional scene to the UFC.
Rani Yahya is a longtime veteran of the WEC and UFC, and he's riding a three-fight winning streak after losing to Chad Mendes in August 2011. He has an opponent in common with Niinimaki; Yahya lost to Beebeback in 2007.
Yahya is an excellent grappler, and that should be the story of this fight. Look for Yahya to work relentlessly to get the fight to the ground, where he should be able to dominate the action.
The Play: Once again, my percentages are close enough to the market odds that I'd recommend staying away from this one. If you think Yahya is a lock for the fight or that Niinimaki has a good chance of pulling the upset, throw some coin down. Otherwise, save your money.
Maximo Blanco vs. Akira Corassani.
Odds.
Blanco: 62.26% Corassani: 40.82%
My Percentage to Win.
Blanco: 80% Corassani: 20%
Difference.
There was a time when Maximo Blanco was considered a very good fighter, one of the best prospects in the sport. But after losing to Pat Healy in Strikeforce and then Marcus Brimage in his UFC debut, it's safe to say a bit of the shine is gone from Blanco's reputation. He jumped back on the horse with a strong win over Sam Sicilia in April, but it's anyone guess as to whether or not Blanco can reach the heights many prediction for him early in his career.
Akira Corassani was a cast member of The Ultimate Fighter 14 , where he was one of the more controversial members of the cast. Since the show's conclusion in 2011, Corassani has only fought twice, winning both fights. Still, the lack of regular action likely leaves him a bit rusty.
The Play: I like Blanco here, and I like him much more than the market does. Corassani's lack of cage time over the past two years will leave him rusty, and it puts him at a serious disadvantage going into this fight. I typically only recommend bets when my percentage differences are at least 20 percent or higher, but I feel safe in recommending Blanco here.
Jared Rosholt vs. Walter Harris.
Odds.
Rosholt: 68.75% Harris: 35.71%
My Percentage to Win.
Rosholt: 30% Harris: 70%
Difference.
This one isn't on the main card, but I'm including it as my upset pick of the night.
Jared Rosholt, the brother of former UFC veteran Jake Rosholt, makes his UFC debut here. He wrestled for Oklahoma State in college, and his 125-27 record on the mat made him the winningest heavyweight in Oklahoma State history. Needless to say, he'll look to use his wrestling in any fight, as it's his strongest asset by a country mile.
Walter Harris also makes his UFC debut. He's just 4-1 but has an impressive stand-up attack that has led to a few fantastic knockouts. His lone career loss came to an opponent who somehow came in 30 pounds over the heavyweight limit, which is an amazing accomplishment. We won't count that loss against Harris.
The Play: I like Harris to win, and I like him to win big. With a market difference of plus-34.29, this is one underdog we can put money on in the hopes of scoring a big return.

Ht tips today
Bet9ja old version sports
Betting tips and sure wins
How to run a betting book
Get fixed matches pay after winning
Safe bet tips today
Correct score prediction weekend
Byron jones nfl draft
Arbitrage bookmakers
Leaguelane safe matches lyrics chords
Leaguelane fixed matches list
Best soccer bets predictions for today